[Geany-devel] project build dialog - Re: [ANNOUNCE] gproject - yet another geany project plugin

Jiří Techet techet at xxxxx
Mon Jun 14 00:04:29 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 02:59, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)

>> See my talk with Dimitar (I know you did, thanks for the hint, I've
>> completely overlooked that you get GKeyFile as the parameter) - my
>> thinking about how to integrate my project management to geany has
>> changed a bit. With GKeyFile of the settings available, which I
>> thought was the most serious missing thing in the interface, I could
>> actually start changing the implementatiton and see what else is
>> missing on the way (there is already some missing API mentioned in the
>> reply to Dimitar - unless I overlook some more functions and data
>> structures).
>
> Sorry, maybe I'm going blind, all I can see is the settings question.

Ah, one more post based on what I thought I had seen or written. OK,
what I think is missing unless I overlook something is the ability to
add a new tab to the project options dialog to avoid project options
scattered over several places.

Cheers,

Jiri