[Geany-devel] Adding an R parser

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at xxxxx
Fri Feb 19 10:33:40 UTC 2010

On 2/19/10, Jon Senior <jon at restlesslemon.co.uk> wrote:
>  > - objects don't seem recognised at all.
>
> In what sense? I think it doesn't highlight objects that you've
>  created, although I could be wrong.

I'm comparing the Geany highlighting with that of JGR. In the latter,
> fun1 <- function(x) sum(x)
> fun1

typing "fun1" or
> obj1 <- iris
> obj1

typing "obj1" will make JGR recognise it as a function/object and
immediately render it in blue and italic (current settings here, I
think). In Geany nothing similar happens.

> To be honest I only really notice
>  the highlighting for strings and the bracket closing.

Unfortunately I notice a bit more than that. :)
Liviu