[Geany-devel] Adding an R parser

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Feb 21 14:16:55 UTC 2010

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:34:59 +0100, Jon wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:53:28 +0000
>Liviu Andronic <landronimirc at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I am currently using Geany for my R needs, and I was curious whether
>> the patch provides something more than the current syntax
>> highlighting support. If so, wouldn't it be safer to open a patched
>> bug report [1]?
>
>I shall do exactly that. I wasn't sure what the protocol here was. As

There is no official protocol. Sending patches to the devel mailing
list is completely fine (with me) as it makes it easy to discuss the
changes.
But as usual, this is an asynchronous medium so replies may take a
while (especially in my case :D).

Attaching patches to bug reports/feature requests in the tracker is
fine as well. So don't worry :).