[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18 released!

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Oct 30 12:41:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:06:28 +0800
Chow Loong Jin <hyperair at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Below is a
> >> shortlog of all the changes since 0.17.1:-
> >
> > Hmm, it's a bit ugly and long, perhaps the NEWS file would be better.
> > Only I'm not sure if all committers updated it...
> I fully agree. However, the NEWS wasn't completely updated when the branch was
> tagged (a fault on my part as well -- I forgot to set the date in the latest
> NEWS entry).

No problem, I should have reminded everyone to update it.

I just merged and edited the NEWS file in trunk and updated the website
news item.

Regards,
Nick