[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18 released!

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed Oct 28 17:03:28 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 28.10.2009, 10:47 +0000 schrieb Nick Treleaven:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:10:00 +0800
> Chow Loong Jin <hyperair at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > We're happy to announce a new release of Geany Plugins, 0.18.
>
> Great! Now we can release Geany 0.19 ;-) (SCNR)
>
> > Below is a
> > shortlog of all the changes since 0.17.1:-
>
> Hmm, it's a bit ugly and long, perhaps the NEWS file would be better.
> Only I'm not sure if all committers updated it...
>
> If anyone who didn't update NEWS wants to reply with any short
> descriptions of their changes I'll update the website news entry.

Hi,

got some additional changes of GeanyGDB:
 * now remembers the path of the target binary within a session (it
wouldn't remember if you restart Geany)
 * fixed handling of whitespaces in target path (closes #2883366)

Sorry I forgot to update the NEWS file.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D