[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18 released!

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Oct 30 12:25:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:03:28 +0100
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:

> > > We're happy to announce a new release of Geany Plugins, 0.18.
> > Hmm, it's a bit ugly and long, perhaps the NEWS file would be better.
> > Only I'm not sure if all committers updated it...
> >
> > If anyone who didn't update NEWS wants to reply with any short
> > descriptions of their changes I'll update the website news entry.
>
> Hi,
>
> got some additional changes of GeanyGDB:
>  * now remembers the path of the target binary within a session (it
> wouldn't remember if you restart Geany)
>  * fixed handling of whitespaces in target path (closes #2883366)

AFAICT these changes don't seem to be in the 0.18 release:
http://geany-plugins.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany-plugins/branches/geany-plugins/geany-plugins-0.18/geanygdb/?pathrev=1043

The release wasn't made from trunk.

> Sorry I forgot to update the NEWS file.

No problem, it's fairly recent, I probably should have reminded
everyone.

Regards,
Nick