[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18 released!

Chow Loong Jin hyperair at xxxxx
Wed Oct 28 13:06:28 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 28,October,2009 06:47 PM, Nick Treleaven wrote:
> Great! Now we can release Geany 0.19 ;-) (SCNR)
Heheh yeah. ;-)

>> Below is a
>> shortlog of all the changes since 0.17.1:-
>
> Hmm, it's a bit ugly and long, perhaps the NEWS file would be better.
> Only I'm not sure if all committers updated it...
I fully agree. However, the NEWS wasn't completely updated when the branch was
tagged (a fault on my part as well -- I forgot to set the date in the latest
NEWS entry).

> [...]
> P.S. Anyway thanks Chow, it's great we get combined plugins releases
> now :)
Pleasure's all mine. =)

--
Kind regards,