[Geany-devel] Directories for running build commands & latest build-system commit

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Wed Jul 15 21:16:48 UTC 2009

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:02:48 +0200
Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.HTW-Berlin.de> wrote:

> Lex Trotman schrieb:
> >

> > Thanks, committed, I moved your little convenience  routines to the
> > top, out of the section of the file dealing with command execution
>
> That's fine!
> >
> > in function read_row
> > I put the strlen calls back in, this is needed to check if all the
> > entries are still blank then we don't want to make the command
> > exist. the stcmp and strlen tests need to be in loops to match the
> > rest of your changes, the test of dir will of course go away when
> > you add the new entry
> >
> > Re atomic commits, in theory I agree, but for me practicality
> > intrudes.  My upload is much slower than download so it is more
> > practical to do one big commit at the end of the day rather than
> > interrupting my day waiting for several little ones.
> >

> Uploading a few text files should take long no matter of the
> connection. Maybe the Geany SVN is slow sometimes (geany-plugins
> definitely is)? Also, I'd commit myself if I could, haha :D

Its an common issue on sourceforge. When thinking about, how many
projects are using their infrastructure its understandable why ;)
I'm using a local git svn repository and so I can synch asynchronous.
But this is another topic ....

Cheers,
Frank
--