[Geany-devel] Directories for running build commands & latest build-system commit

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Wed Jul 15 23:49:50 UTC 2009

Thomas Martitz schrieb:
> I started working on the working dir. I have already implemeted the
> entry boxes, saving and loading it. I'm just mostly finished "%d".
>
> I'm thinking the basedir checkbox could be removed at the very end?
>
> Best regards.

Alright, I've been coding the past few hours and this is what I got so far.

It works pretty much as I expected. You fill out working dir, then it
would 'cd' into that before executing the command. I'm not aware of big
any issue, except that there are no default values yet (I'm not sure if
they are needed if the default values would be just %d anyway).

%d and %p also work. I really think the basedir checkbox (and
responsible code) could be removed.

Best regards.