[Geany-devel] Menu items for corresponding keybindings - Re: Resetting menu accels

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu Aug 20 10:38:26 UTC 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:55:51 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> >> Maybe we could group the 'insert date', 'insert include...' items
> >> into a new submenu, so we would save one toplevel menu item and then
> >> we could also put various more menu items into this new submenu for
> >> keybindings (i.e. those of your list).
> >
> >Sounds good. Could perhaps move the 'Find Document Usage' item there as
> >the 'Find Usage' one can often be used instead.
>
> *whine*
>
> Am I really the only one who uses the Find Usage and Find Document
> Usage items regularly?

I knew people use the Find Usage menu item regularly, wasn't so sure
about the document one. Anyway no need to move it, I just assumed
wrongly that it was less commonly used. I suppose I use the equivalent
keybinding quite a lot myself.

Regards,
Nick