[Geany-devel] Resetting menu accels - Re: Super modifier in keybindings - Re: Strange Geany behavior

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Aug 14 01:27:06 UTC 2009

> I've no objection to this, but I probably won't implement overriding
> stock accelerators myself.

Sorry I don't think I was clear.
What I was trying to say was that overriding them will work the same
as other accelerators, so no specific implementation is needed.
In fact specific action is needed to prevent users overriding them,
like the original suggestion of taking them out of the keybinding
menu, and I was trying to say that I didn't think it was appropriate
or  worth the effort.