[Geany-devel] Menu items for corresponding keybindings - Re: Resetting menu accels

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Aug 19 21:28:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:01:40 +1000, Lex wrote:

>2009/8/19 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
>> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:38:10 +0100, Nick wrote:

>>>Sounds good. Could perhaps move the 'Find Document Usage' item there
>>>as the 'Find Usage' one can often be used instead.
>>
>> *whine*
>>
>> Am I really the only one who uses the Find Usage and Find Document
>> Usage items regularly?
>
>I found Find Usage extremely useful when trying to understand how
>Geany worked, but never used Find Document Usage.  With the former I
>didn't have to worry about where a function gets used, I just click on
>the message to go to it.  Even if its the same document.

It can be annoying when you have 30+ files open in a session and search
for something you are only interested in the current document but the
search text occurs also in other files often.
Not sure what I'm doing different, but I often have this case :).