[Geany] Common SVN repository for plugins

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Sun Jan 6 20:58:05 UTC 2008

On Jan 6, 2008 11:07 AM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:14:07 -0500, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > I think, Frank, that in your previous post you hit the nail on the
> > head. Users, in general, will probably not want to write their Geany
> > plug-ins in C. And plug-ins written in a HLL like Lua are easily
>
> Lua is high-level programming level and C not? At least some years ago
> C was also a high-level programming language ;-).
> SCNR.

I see your point, Enrico, but my hunch is still that, if an average
Geany user wants a plug-in that doesn't yet exist, they're most likely
going to write it in a "high-level scripting language", or not write
it at all. Of course, my crystal ball has been failing unit tests
since I first plucked it from the land fill, so take that with a grain
of salt. :)

---John