[Geany] Common SVN repository for plugins

Yura Siamashka yurand2 at xxxxx
Wed Jan 2 23:41:41 UTC 2008

Hi

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 09:47:56PM +0100, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> some time I asked about a common SVN repository for external plugins.
> There were no response so far, so i ask again in a new thread ;-).
>
> We could add a separate path(outside of the Geany source directory) for
> external plugins in Geany's Subversion repository and give plugin
> authors access to it.
>
> If anyone is interested in using it, just ask.

I think it can be used as a way of distributing. What if we add such repo as external reference to geany main tree and compile external plugins if configure option is set?

So:

svn up
./configure --with-external-plugins
make
make install

will compile and install geany and all available plugins.

It will be much easier for users to find plugin he/she want.

Best regards,
Yura Siamashka