[Geany-Users] How to use ABAQUS interactive datacheck

Asano, Akihiro akihiro_asano at xxxxx
Thu Sep 30 03:55:38 UTC 2021

The files are stored locally.

You pointed out that the command is not correct and I looked for it on the net.
I found that "abaqus datacheck job=filename interactive"
is correct!

I tried it with abaqus command and it works, but
It doesn't work with geany.