[Geany-Users] dollar symbol colour

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at xxxxx
Sun Sep 12 12:08:27 UTC 2021

On Saturday, September 11, 2021 05:40:11 PM Chris wrote:
> I'm new to this  type of activity, I presume this sort of thing is a
> forum by email, like "death by chocolate"... Although, I might be so so
> wrong!!
>
> Are you aloud to email your screen shot of your font to me? I could
> display it on my near empty website, or is this idea all wrong?

I'm not the OP (he is Ray Andrews) but I'd like to see the font and have the
ability to download and use it.

So I'd like to suggest to you (Chris) that you consider posting both a
screenshot and the actual font file(s) on your website, assuming the won't take
up too much "space" (size of files, bandwidth for downloading) and that Ray
agrees.

I don't know how much space font file(s) take up (nor do I know whether it is
one file or several (one for bold, one for not bold, maybe files for various
font sizes??).

Ray: How much space do the font files take up, and are you willing to let Chris
put them on his site (assuming he agrees).

If not, I'm assuming there is some place that would host those files (for free)
if you agree.

Hmm, do you have a license on the fonts?  Which?