[Geany-Users] spell check; personal dictionary words

r.rudolph at mnet-online.de r.rudolph at xxxxx
Sat Jul 24 07:37:35 UTC 2021

hello Mr. Troeger,

that's so cool!!

It would be good to add some kind of text below in
https://plugins.geany.org/spellcheck.html, so other users are informed
there:

Personal dictionary words
/home/<username>/.config/enchant/
Previously added dictionary words can be found in those files. Words can
be added there, changed and deleted directly in any editor.

With kind regards
Ralf