[Geany-Users] Geany's GPG key has expired?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Jul 8 10:55:49 UTC 2021

I'm no GPG expert, but IIUC the fact that the key is expired doesn't
affect the ability to verify a signature as one of the components of
verification is that the signature happened before expiry.

Just that the key expiry will need to be extended before it is used to
sign the next release, but that is not your problem.