[Geany-Users] using projects in geany

angelo.moreschini at medident-sw.it angelo.moreschini at xxxxx
Sat Jan 9 10:05:16 UTC 2021

Hi

i am trying to use geany to manage projects;
(my goal is to be able to work at the same time with different projects, being able to close them and re-learn them as a result of my needs) .
I'm currently am trying to use the plugin "Project Organizer".

I would like to have some help to know the way (which commands to use) so that a single file can be added (and then eventually deleted) from the project that is currently open

I haven't found much about this in the documentation

thanks

Regards

Angelo