[Geany-Users] using projects in geany

angelo.moreschini at medident-sw.it angelo.moreschini at xxxxx
Mon Jan 4 17:05:50 UTC 2021

Hi

i am trying to use geany to manage projects;
(my goal is to be able to work at the same time with different projects, being able to close them and re-learn them as a result of my needs) .

I downloaded the plugins to my computer and saw that there are two plugins available: Project Organizer & GeanyPrj.
I'm currently am trying to use the plugin GeanyPrj.

I have difficulty to load a project that is already saved (with name xxxx.geany I can red the text file xxx.geany).

I saw that the use of projects in geany is not automatically available:
therefore I have activated the options
use project-based session filesstore project file inside the project base directoryas well the file with the project information : xxx,geany exist  and it is readable
when I open this project (from the projects menu) no one file (of those registered with the project) is loaded ...

<casually> some time ago the files were uploaded .., but I am no longer able to reproduce this event.

Knowing that the use of projects in geany is not the default and thinking that I don't know exactly which options need to be activated .. I would like to have some help about it

regards
Thanks

Angelo