[Geany-Users] mouse paste

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Fri Feb 5 17:21:55 UTC 2021

Le 05/02/2021 à 16:32, Ray Andrews a écrit :
> Why is it that normal use of the left button to highlight and then the
> center button to paste works between windows but not within a window?
> You can paste into Geany, out of Geany, between different Geany windows,
> but not within a given window.

Works for me in GNOME/X11, and I use it all the time.

What OS/DE/display server are you using?  We heard of mouse paste
problems with Wayland, so that might be it.  We for now weren't able to
debug it, and it's likely to be an issue within Scintilla.

Also, does the middle-mouse paste work in other area than the main
editor?  e.g. search entries, etc.

Regards,
Colomban