[Geany-Users] problems with special characters

Antonio Silva aolinto.lst at xxxxx
Tue Apr 6 21:01:42 UTC 2021

Hello again

I found out what was causing the problem.

I was using Ubuntu with the *Wayland* option. Some days ago I tried this
option and it became the default.

Back to the normal Ubuntu, Geany is working fine again.

Best regards

Antonio Olinto

--
Antônio Olinto Ávila da Silva