[Geany-Users] JavaScript and class syntax

Claude Paroz claude at xxxxx
Fri Oct 23 12:51:11 UTC 2020

Le 23.10.20 à 12:21, Colomban Wendling a écrit :
(..)
>> Is it possible to do anything to improve my current situation
>> while staying with the Debian stable version or do I have to compile
>> some sources?
>
> You'll have to upgrade to at least 1.35; and unfortunately I don't think
> it's in the backports, so yes, you'll likely have to build it yourself.
>   We've got instructions a bit everywhere, so you should easily get started :
>
> - https://www.geany.org/download/git/
> - https://wiki.geany.org/howtos/testing_git

Thanks, compiling worked like a charm (I used the 1.36.0 tag)! Now the
classes are appropriately showing in symbols.

I also see now anonymous functions used with addEventListener('click',
function () {...}); as

AnonymousFunction1
AnonymousFunction2
which is not really useful. I guess it's not possible to turn that off?

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net