[Geany-Users] running scripts close on hitting F5

Rajarshi Saha raja at xxxxx
Wed Oct 21 14:56:16 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am using Debian 10.6, Geany 1.33.

I use Geany to run various scripts by hitting F5. I am not sure what
version I was on before, but now suppose I have a script running. Then
later from the same window (instance?) if I want to start another script
and I hit F5, it kills all my running scripts that I have starter from
Geany by hitting F5. Usually I have two instances of Geany running and
trying to start a script from any one window kills other running scripts.

To note, I can start a bunch on scripts together. Running scripts get
closed when I try to start another script after sometime.

The scripts usually are php scripts and I do my day-end database ops,
when the scripts get killed I have to open mariadb and monitor
processlist, wait for long running queries to finish before I can
trigger the rest of the queries.

What can do to solve this?

Thanks for your help!