[Geany-Users] cannot run multiple execute commands

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu May 21 14:29:05 UTC 2020

When asking questions its important to give versions, nobody knows
what your old version was or what the new one is.

Geany has never been able to have more than one execute command at a
time, but maybe you had modified the actual command Geany ran to
detach the job and so return complete to Geany immediately.