[Geany-Users] Is there a feature like bookmarks, but for hopping between files?

John Gabriele jgabriele at xxxxx
Tue Jun 9 18:26:49 UTC 2020

I've got a lot of files open (at least 2 dozen), and the tabs aren't always near each other. I could drag the tabs around, but that gets messy (and I have to keep clicking the arrows to side-scroll the tabs around to find what I want).

-- John