[Geany-Users] Is there a feature like bookmarks, but for hopping between files?

rhkramer at gmail.com rhkramer at xxxxx
Tue Jun 9 15:03:35 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, June 09, 2020 06:05:33 AM Gösta Ljungdahl wrote:
> Tabs not working for you?

I'm not the OP, but I can see the value in something better than tabs --
something that switches between files but also takes you to a specific location
in a different file.  (And what comes to mind is, as the OP mentioned, bookmarks
that can hop between files.)

(I work with several large files, and simply switching between them isn't much
help, I have to switch between them and then navigate to the desired
location.)