[Geany-Users] How to get rid of Find dialog after wrap search

John Gabriele jgabriele at xxxxx
Mon Jun 1 22:43:14 UTC 2020

If I go to Find (ctrl-F), and find what I'm looking for, I can then hit Esc to make the dialog box go away and get back to editing. But if I reach the bottom of the document, and wrap search and find again, then reach what I was looking for, the Find dialog does not have focus, and hitting Esc does not make it go away.

After wrapping a search and finding what I want, how do I then make the Find dialog go away? (Without using the mouse. :) ).

Thanks,
-- John