[Geany-Users] cannot run multiple execute commands

Jan Alster alster at xxxxx
Mon Jul 27 08:09:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

just in case somebody else runs into this issue, I have found out what is
the cause (at least partially). Turns out that the default terminal emulator
of Ubuntu (gnome-terminal) will not get killed by Geany with the second
press of F5, whereas the default terminal emulator of Debian (xterm) will
be. Using gnome-terminal as Geany terminal allows running multiple python
scripts at the same time even in Debian.

Thanks everybody for help :)

Jan

---------- Původní e-mail ----------