[Geany-Users] Debugger plugin deprecated?

Geoff Kaniuk geoff at xxxxx
Tue Feb 25 13:06:39 UTC 2020

Just for background I am running Debian Stretch and planning to upgrade
to Buster soon.

In the GitHub plugin list,
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins

the entry for debugger
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/tree/master/debugger

has a README file which still shows Requirements as GTK 2.

Am I looking in the wrong place - or is this file simply out of date?

I have been happily using Geany in Debian for several years - my current
version is 1.29. That version of the debugger is useable, but does have
many GUI issues.

I am wondering if the ported version has improved GUI?

Geoff

33 Ashbury Close, Cambridge CB1 3RW 01223 710582