[Geany-Users] Build on Debian Buster

ken at shail.co.uk ken at xxxxx
Mon Dec 14 10:05:05 UTC 2020

I have used the Git repository source for all versions 1.34 thro 1.37
I have also tried the 1.34 tarball that had installed OK before on 32
bit Debian 8.
Same result on all.
The Debian repository .deb version works OK.
Once I can build I want to re-apply the changes that I made in my copy
of 1.34 search.c  to save having to close and re-open the search dialog
for every new search.
Cheers and thanks for your reply.
Ken