[Geany-Users] send a block of text between two curly brackets to terminal

Magicaltats Bianchi marcolondonuk at xxxxx
Thu Oct 3 16:47:07 UTC 2019

Dear All,
I use geany editor to write and debug R code. Is there a way inside geany
where I can send to terminal an entire R function which is basically just a
block of code enclosed within 2 curly brackets?
In the screen capture image below, for example, I have first clicked the
mouse on the funcPSType0 in the top left of the image, which has had the
result of making the yellow arrow appear in correspondence to line 224. How
can I now send the whole block of text from line 224 to line 236 to
terminal?

Any help much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Marco Bianchi