[Geany-Users] GeanyPrj, Workbench or Project Organizer?

Robert Fekete fekete77.robert at xxxxx
Thu May 16 11:29:09 UTC 2019

I also use Project Organizer, and second that the file system update
and file management features would be nice additions. I remember
checking out GeanyPrj a few years ago, but I can't remember the
reasons why I decided to use Project Organizer.
The multiple project feature of Workbench seems to be interesting, I
probably should check it out someday (now I open multiple Geany
windows when I'm working on different projects in parallel).

Kind Regards,
Robert