[Geany-Users] GeanyPrj, Workbench or Project Organizer?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Thu May 16 00:41:32 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-15 1:45 p.m., e.antonoff--- via Users wrote:
> Hi all,
> GeanyPrj, Workbench or Project Organizer? Which one do you use? Or you don't use any of these?

I use Project Organizer.

My only minor gripe is that the sidebar files view doesn't automatically
update when the file system changes, and that it has no file management
functionality. Other than that, I really like it.

Workbench is newer and I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Regards,
Matthew Brush