[Geany-Users] Fwd: Geany to show whole file name

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Mar 26 22:56:41 UTC 2019

Hi,

I created https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/2112 for this to keep
the request more visible (it gets lost quickly on the mailing list).

Maybe someone sees it and likes to implement this.