[Geany-Users] Problems to install geanymacro, failure on chewcking the GPG signature

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Jun 25 22:33:43 UTC 2019

You don't mention what OS you are using, but assuming its Linux (since you
are cd-ing) did you look in the distros repositories for the plugin?  Most
distros include Geany, and the plugins collection, and many also
disassemble the collection so you can install only one plugin at a time.