[Geany-Users] Expand/collapse if/fi, for/done, while/done in Shellscripts like for functions

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Sat Sep 15 09:49:47 UTC 2018

Le 14/09/2018 à 22:12, Thomas Martitz a écrit :
> Am 14.09.18 um 10:48 schrieb Colomban Wendling:
>> Le 14/09/2018 à 04:24, Mikolaj Ch a écrit :
>>> For me it's quilte clear, and I want the same: to fold if/fi for/done
>>> while/done in shellscripts
>> Should be part of next Scintilla version:
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/scintilla/feature-requests/1144/
>

> We have no concrete plans to migrate to the Scintilla 4.x series do we?

Not yet, but normally there's somebody maintaining the "long term 3"
branch of Scintilla, which should have most things backported in a more
compatible way.  So hopefully that'll get backported there, and we'll
get this.  Alternatively, we can consider either going to 4.x, or
helping with the LongTerm3 maintenance (for lexer changes, it's likely
low work).

Regards,
Colomban