[Geany-Users] Expand/collapse if/fi, for/done, while/done in Shellscripts like for functions

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Sep 15 08:35:35 UTC 2018

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 18:18, Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at mailbox.org> wrote:

> Am 14.09.18 um 10:48 schrieb Colomban Wendling:
> > Le 14/09/2018 à 04:24, Mikolaj Ch a écrit :
> >> For me it's quilte clear, and I want the same: to fold if/fi for/done
> >> while/done in shellscripts
> > Should be part of next Scintilla version:
> > https://sourceforge.net/p/scintilla/feature-requests/1144/
>

> We have no concrete plans to migrate to the Scintilla 4.x series do we?

I don't think so, besides the compiler versions there are other
changes in 4.x that we have commented at the time are possibly
problems for Geany (something to do with multiple selections IIRC).

Probably making a branch in git with the change, that can be tested by
those with the right compilers and later merged back into master would
be the way to begin the process.