[Geany-Users] po header changes to funny string

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Mon Feb 5 17:06:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

Le 04/02/2018 à 05:38, Pedro a écrit :
> […]
> No, that one has the correct data. I'll look some more later, but I'm
> more or less sure it's a composed string. Maybe username at hostname?

PO Helper plugin uses the option set in Geany's template preferences to
fill the Last-Translator field.  AFAIK, Geany's filling this with the
system discovered names and addresses, which depend on the OS and
environment, so if it's not properly filled Geany will likely use some
defaults.  I could check for that "Unknown" value though, which likely
PO-Helper should be using if it's easy enough not to.

Regards,
Colomban