[Geany-Users] po header changes to funny string

Little Girl littlergirl at xxxxx
Sun Feb 4 20:39:00 UTC 2018

Hey there,

Pedro wrote:

> Any way, I understood the template would be applied to programming
> projects, not a po file. Just needs to be properly filled and all
> is OK.

The only way I know to use templates is to click File, choose
New(with Template) from the drop-down menu, and then choose the
template from the drop-down sub-menu.

> >Could it be getting it from the ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub file that you
> >probably use to communicate with the .po file's host?

> No, that one has the correct data. I'll look some more later, but
> I'm more or less sure it's a composed string. Maybe
> username at hostname? Thanks,

It could be. Hopefully someone who knows will jump in once the
weekend is over.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.