[Geany-Users] Multiple projects support?

Lars Paulsen lars_paulsen at xxxxx
Wed Jun 14 17:53:43 UTC 2017

Well, I am not sure if I can get used to it for larger projects.

I already use Geany for some years now for DokuWiki development. Mainly
for working on the plugins and only seldom working on the core. It
doesn't matter for me in this case as the plugins do not have so many files.

But for larger C projects containing multiple libs I would really miss it.

 > I'd recommend Geany not be bloated with this unnecessary
 > functionality.

Hmm, I guess it is everyone's personal point of view which decides if
you judge it as something unnecessary or an required feature. But I
agree that I would not add it to Geany itself. But a plugin would be cool.