[Geany-Users] Status bar, process busy indicator, build menu block

David Barnes dnsenrab at xxxxx
Fri Jul 28 20:43:06 UTC 2017

same commands - open one instance, then open another

lxterminal --geometry=130x30 & (in directory: /rdkl/FB_common/defines)
/usr/share/themes/Lubuntu-dark-panel/gtk-2.0/gtkrc:682: Unable to find
include file: "apps/xfce4-notifyd.rc"

lxterminal --geometry=130x30 & (in directory: /rdkl/FB_generic/rlib_small)
Compilation finished successfully.

Both find their directory and open a console.

Also, a **PROJECT** is not going to have all their files in one 'working
directory' that someone thinks is related to this problem.
If your program enforces that, then it is a bit short-sighted.

Your issue.

I have work to do.
Until this different behavior with 2 instances of your program is fixed, it
isn't worth my chasing this.
If it annoys me too much, I will move to another editor.

Thanks

David