[Geany-Users] plugins, markdown, autogen.sh, and intltoolize

Muddleglum Smith muddleglum1 at xxxxx
Thu Dec 28 16:01:16 UTC 2017

Is this where geany plugin installation problems can be discussed? If
not, please inform me where to go and don't waste your time reading
onward.

I'm trying to get the markdown plugin to work on my Fedora 26.

Matthew Brush (codebrainz) kindly wrote to me:
...the latest release version:
https://github.com/geany/geany-plugins/tree/1.32.0
..."Download ZIP" link under the green "Clone or Download" button.
Assuming ... `/usr` prefix, and ... something like this should work:
 $ unzip ...
 $ cd geany-plugins ...
 $ ./autogen.sh --with-geany-libdir=/usr/lib --disable-all-plugins --enable-
markdown

No problems until that last. I'm informed that intltoolize command isn't found.
Question: Erase that line? or what? I'm assuming that the line isn't
pertinent for english setups, but --
Note: I tried ./configure with the same parameters, but the system
couldn't find ./configure. There *is* a configure.ac, but I'm thinking
that if autogen.sh reaches the last line it, too, will fail. Dunno,
though.
Should I try configure.ac with the parameters given above?

Thank y'all for any help.