[Geany-Users] Sorting a selection of code

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Apr 16 00:37:29 UTC 2017

On 16 April 2017 at 09:27, R.Mariotti <r.mariotti at fdcx.net> wrote:
> A while back I read on this list how one could select a section of
> code and then trigger a sort of the contents while in the editor. I've
> searched the archives but cannot seem to find the reference.
>
> Does anyone remember how one can accomplish that task and advise -OR- link
> to a similar tool for use within geany?

You don't say which OS you are using.  On linux you can use
Menu->edit->format->send selection to to send the selection to the
sort command and the sorted result will replace the selection.

Don't know if there is an equivalent command on windows.