[Geany-Users] Problem with geany-plugins package on Fedora's Copr site

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Thu Jan 7 23:12:15 UTC 2016

As a Fedora user who is also an avid Geany fan, I was excited to see a
plugin named "git-changebar" added in geany-plugins 1.26. In my daily work
I work on files stored in git repositories and this feature would be a
great benefit to me.

The problem is that although geany-plugins 1.26 has been packaged and is
available from the Copr site [1], the "git-changebar" plugin is not
included.

To where do you think I should direct this issue?

[1] http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/dmaphy/Geany-Plugins/
--

Russell