[Geany-Users] RFC: New Custom Filetypes Repository

Sayth Renshaw flebber.crue at xxxxx
Wed Jan 6 10:23:12 UTC 2016

A plugin is sort of similar to how vscode initial allowed customisation,
except they just used a yeoman generator that allowed the user to convert
textmate theme bundles to installed vscode themes.

Cheers

Sayth