[Geany-Users] Fedora 25 Repo is Missing geany-plugins

Fedge No fedge-no at xxxxx
Wed Dec 14 15:59:30 UTC 2016

Well thanks for your time and the information. I have never really
looked into the workings of the RPM system much. I've been having this
issue since I installed Fedora 25 on a new machine, fresh install.
Here's my dnf run with a few attempts at troubleshooting on my end.
It's been exactly the same since the machine was set up.

[root at fedge ~]# dnf install geany-plugins-*
Last metadata expiration check: 1:36:46 ago on Wed Dec 14 06:17:33
2016.
Error: package geany-plugins-lipsum-1.29-1.fc25.x86_64 obsoletes geany-
plugins-geanylipsum <= 1.28 provided by geany-plugins-geanylipsum-1.28-
1.fc25.x86_64
(try to add '--allowerasing' to command line to replace conflicting
packages)
[root at fedge ~]# dnf --allowerasing install geany-plugins-*
Last metadata expiration check: 1:37:15 ago on Wed Dec 14 06:17:33
2016.
Error: package geany-plugins-lipsum-1.29-1.fc25.x86_64 obsoletes geany-
plugins-geanylipsum <= 1.28 provided by geany-plugins-geanylipsum-1.28-
1.fc25.x86_64
[root at fedge ~]# dnf remove geany-plugins-lipsum
No match for argument: geany-plugins-lipsum
Error: No packages marked for removal.