[Geany-Users] Fedora 25 Repo is Missing geany-plugins

Fedge No fedge-no at xxxxx
Tue Dec 13 05:01:46 UTC 2016

The Fedora plugins documentation page is a little outdated. The page
shows to use yum, not dnf and the repo doesn't have a package with the
name geany-plugins. I suppose the yum command is still mapped to dnf and
that would be better for CentOS users or something. I was hoping to
install them all with one shot but it looks like I will have to do them
individually for now. There seems to be two versions of
geany-plugins-lipsum that conflict as well so dnf install
geany-plugins-* doesn't work, either. I don't know if this is all
intentional but I found it a bit inconvenient. Most people using Geany
probably know how to work around this sort of stuff but it is what it is.