[Geany-Users] tooltip colors, and filetypes?

Pance Stojkovski pance at xxxxx
Tue Dec 6 23:18:43 UTC 2016

I just upgraded to Linux Mint 18 (KDE), and am using Geany ver 1.27.

Two questions:

1. The tooltip (when I hover on the toolbar buttons) -- is very unreadable (white on a light-grey background). Anyone know how to change the colors?

2. When I go to File - Open, there are about 20 different file types. Since I only use about 3 or 4, how do I delete all the others?
I've tried to delete filetypes from here:
/usr/share/geany/

And I've edited this file:
filetype_extensions.conf

But I still keep getting over 20 different file types? How can I customize to just 3 or 4 different filetypes that I use?

Thanks.

Pance