[Geany-Users] Geany “send current selection to” command line or batch file(as argument) or browser in Windows

VIVEK SHAH viveklucky1848 at xxxxx
Sat Nov 7 17:58:04 UTC 2015

Are you a fool or are u trying to make fool outta me ?

Do you really think, I haven't even tried the example in the documentation
yet ?

I already told you I tried applying url into context menu action like
'firefox "http://www.php.net/%s"' or 'chrome "http://www.php.net/%s"' in
Geany in Windows 7, but it's not working the url passed to browser is
http://www.php.net/%s why %s is not interpreted it SHOULD be interpreted in
all OSes including Windows.